Our owner-operator approach focuses on maximizing investment performance and is built on a culture of great people delivering an exceptional customer service experience.
BLDG understands that while property management is not rocket science, it does require an intense focus on details and an ability to execute on a myriad of objectives. BLDG prides itself on execution and its ability to make its properties feel “different."
So why does BLDG feel different? Why do our properties outperform? A team of really, really great people! BLDG’s values system provides for a very demanding culture where going the extra mile is the rule not the exception. Hustle and a pursuit of greatness are rewarded and mediocrity is challenged. We regularly refuse to compromise when compromise might be easier in the short run. Mostly, we care. A lot. The forces of mediocrity push hard in our business. BLDG pushes back.
- Property Management (multifamily, office and retail)
- Asset Management
- Full-Suite Accounting Services (partnership accounting, development accounting, tax prep, financial audit management, etc.)
- Renovation Management
- Acquisition Due Diligence
- 8,700 units
- 36 properties
- 300,000 square feet of retail and office
- States: Colorado & Maryland
- No predisposed “fee management” tendencies or “one-size fits all” approach
- Direct access to principals and key corporate staff from employees and owners alike
- We approach assignments as not just another “management contract.” Instead, we view each assignment as a partnership and adopt a business plan for each property.
Born out of turning around and managing tough properties, BLDG has successfully navigated almost every possible situation in multifamily management in an array of asset classes. It is this experience that allows us to be nimble and make very smart decisions in tough situations.